Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Closet Make-over

BEFORE:
These are the shoes in my closet- always a mess, and
I can never find the pair I'm looking for when I'm in
a hurry, which is always.


AFTER :
With a little help from the guys at Lowes (who cut
all the wood for me), I finally have a home for my shoes!



BEFORE:
We have no linen closet in our bathroom, since
we opted for a bath, and they put our shower
where the linen closet would have been.


After:
Now I have plenty of room for all my stuff!



Aubrey and Hailey were a big help!
We listened to Justin Bieber for 3 days straight
and had some great bonding time.



The FINAL PRODUCT:
Now I love my closet! I just want to hang out
in there all day (it's the only clean room in
the house!)


2 comments:

La Rein Marx said...

What a great looking closet. It's even better in person! Love the before and after pictures. You are such a good decorator and planner.!

JEN MARX said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! I'm sure you have Bieber Fever now! heehee! :)