Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School



Jake is going into 8th grade- same school,
no big deal.


Aubrey is 8 and in 3rd grade...she was just
ready to start school. No time for photos...


Ryan, in 5th grade, is also happy to be back
to school, but not about the photo op.


Hailey was having a hard time going into
1st grade. We took her first, but she was
nervous, so she went with us to drop off the
others. When it was her turn to go, she cried
a little, and I stayed with her for a few
minutes, then she was fine, and had a great day!

AS much as I love these kids, it was time to go
back to school and get back to their routine. And
time for me to have a little FREEDOM back! We
are all happy with the start of the new school
year!

2 comments:

JEN MARX said...

They are all growing up so fast! I can't believe Jake's almost in high school!!

Karina said...

I love seeing all your kids! They look so grown up but also still the same. It is fun that our kids are the same ages....still wish we lived closer to you though! I think about you often and wonder how you are doing so it is fun to see what has been going on with you. I will continue to check your blog for updates.
xoxo