Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to School

You can't tell from these photos, but the kids
were actually very excited for the first day of
school.




Hailey is now in 2nd grade and Aubrey is in 4th.



Ryan is the big 6th grader! I couldn't tell
he was making a face for the picture-its
the old man face.


Jake is in High School now, 9th grade.
He is also making the old man face...


but at least I caught it and made him
take another photo. Jake's school starts
later than the other kids, 9am! But with
Seminary at 7:30am, he will have to leave
just before them.




We all went to the elementary school to see off the kids,
even Jake came (a little reluctantly- since he is a big
high school kid now)










Ryan was not as miserable as he looks!
They all came home from their first day
so excited for their new teachers who
were all super nice, and ready to start
the new school year.

2 comments:

Minette said...

look how cute your family is! I love that you all went together to school! I hope I get to see you soon!

JEN MARX said...

So cute! I can't believe Jake's in High School! Crazy! I LOVE the old man faces!!!