Saturday, August 13, 2011

California Vacation


We went to California for my niece's wedding on the
beach in Santa Barbara.


Aubrey & Hailey with their cousin Shaelyn.


Mady and Billy were so sweet and so happy!





After the reception, the kids were dying to go to the beach.
We were only 5 minutes away so we met the Braithwaite
cousins there and they jumped in the waves and played
in the water until night time.







My sister Staci and I were the towel girls
helping the kids when they got sand in their eyes
and mouths,and inside their bathing suits and every
where else sand seems to hide!



We managed to sneak in a day at Knotts Berry Farm
before we left.

Hailey went on all the fast, scary rides- even some I
was scared to go on! She was Fearless!



This was in front of a hot dog place, and we
thought it was hallarious! Jake and Hailey
are the kid hot dogs, and Aubrey and Ryan
are the mom and dad.



John was Hailey's riding buddy all day!



We spent a day in Thousand Oaks where I grew up, and
got to go to church in my old ward, see my old house,
and visit all my schools from elementary to high school.


But the best part of the day was spending some time
with my good friend Minette and her family!




2 comments:

Karina said...

Love seeing how your cute family is growing up!

JEN MARX said...

I'm bummed that we couldn't make it! Although I know what it would have been like traveling with the 3 munchkins! Looks like you guys had so much fun!